How are absorbent bathroom mats better?
If you are struggling to maintain a dry and clean bathroom even after using a bath mat, then rest assured that you are not alone.
It is a common grievance faced by many.
A bath mat provides a dry patch to place your wet feet on while climbing out of your bathtub/while stepping out after a shower.
When you step onto your regular bath mat, the water dripping from your body seeps onto the bathroom floor, and you feel defeated with the tedious task of mopping and cleaning after a relaxing bath.
Nothing could be more irritating.
Aborbent bathroom mats work like magic.
- Made from thousands of individual shag microfibers, they efficiently absorb dripping water and prevent wet floors. They also absorb moisture and stay dry and fresh.
- They also come with an anti-slip feature that prevents slipping/skidding. The nonslip- soft rubber with suction caps holds onto the surface sturdily and ensures a firm grip. They will not budge from their place and prevent tripping and falling.
- Safety. They are directly used in the bathtub or under the shower. Their high slip-resistant quality makes them an essential bathroom accessory for senior citizens and kids.
- The absorbent bathroom mats also double up as sanitaryproducts. Wondering how? Their high absorption power prevents feet from getting exposed to gross bacteria.
- Even though they are products of rubber and microfibers, their aesthetic value is excellent. They are available in various colors and shapes to match up to the décor of your bathroom.
- They are easy to maintain. Wash them in a washing machine along with other sheets. No hassles of stubborn stains or fading colors. With a minimum of care, they can last over two years of regular usage.